Saturday, October 9, 2010

Why do I need a led video board advertising?




Why do I need a led video board advertising?

Oh yes – thanks to Black Friday Deals

A free led video board advertising -- a chance to be spotted for 10 seconds, 5 to 6 times per day in 1 month.

Let’s get it straight, true, and detailed.

It will introduce my blog to the crowd, and why not others’ also? – There are two good points in this I view. The target is the busiest roads where people pass every day which will bring more visitors. 10 seconds given can be shared to others also right? Why not?

It will help monetize my blog and others also- This is naturally speaking in terms of blogging. And in connection to my first reason, not just mine’s, but someone’s also. Blogging is multi-purpose; it may be a living, a pleasure or a skill. I’ll take both.

It is an opportunity- Rarely, would I find such prize so wanted by logically explaining simply why I would want a led video board advertising. I then prove this an opportunity.

It is free- It’s practically saying and reasoning as well. One would find himself scribing for something that is a free opportunity, right?

It will start my long term blogging- A stimuli to boost my blogging nerves. A stimuli to prove that blogging is a living, a pleasure and a skill. I am very young and this will help me push an early start in the competitive world which then adds that this can be...

A marketing strategy- I am not a certified businessman, but a business minded to utilize this with common sense and intellect.

I am just being true.Why not if not just for myself but for others also.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for joining kyubiness... Re-reading all entries lang.. hehe..

    ok ah, nagawa mo blue stickman ko pati handwriting.. hehehe...

    ReplyDelete